I am an experienced non-profit leader and organizational strategist with over 30 years experience as an executive director and consultant. My areas of expertise include building anti-racist approaches to leadership, assessment of infrastructure, organizational culture and human resources needs, and strategic planning.
I have primarily worked in the arts, youth development, and social services. Before consulting full-time, I led the Freight & Salvage in Berkeley, California, for several years. Following this, I was an Executive Search Consultant with Stacy Nelson & Associates. My full resume can be found here.
photo: Irene Young
Current and Recent Clients
- California Film Institute – Interim Deputy Director (2022-2023)
- Yerba Buena Community Benefit District – Interim Executive Director (2022)
- San Francisco Bay Area Theater Company – Strategic Planning Consultant (2022)
- Ashkenaz Music & Dance Community Center – Onboarding Executive Director (2022)
- Aurora Theatre – Interim Managing Director (2021-2022)
- Next River – Hiring Consultant (2022)
- Arts Council of Napa Valley – Strategic Planning Consultant (with Sutherland Strategies, 2021)
- Healthy Richmond Coalition – Strategic Planning Consultant (with Y’s Change, 2021)